One of the most rewarding aspects of Tonik for me is helping YOU, this awesome tribe of women, get out there and live strong, active lives - and look beautiful while doing it!
Now, as the world hopefully and sloooowly lifts its head from the pandemic, many of us are thinking about our next chapter. Many of YOU are working on your next chapter. What will it look like?
I've been musing on this, and I'm excited to be starting up a new limited Facebook group with my friend Trisha Bright, a leadership and personal transformation coach, starting the week of March 7.
In this free group, we're going to work through ideas for our own next chapters over 18 weeks. Our guide will be the Success Principles Workbook by Jack Canfield.
(Whoa! you say. But don't be put off. Trisha led a dozen women through this material in 2020, and we saw firsthand how it enhanced - in some cases transformed - their lives, and the new friendships that formed as a result of working through it together.
This group is free and will initially be limited to only 12 women, so that everyone can engage meaningfully.
And - this is not a Tonik Cycling group, although I'm always happy to talk about cycling 😜. Just me and Trisha and maybe you.
Here is how it will work:
- Each week for 17 weeks, starting March 7, we'll study a new principle. We'll post about it on Monday with some questions to get you thinking.
- Every Tuesday afternoon at 4:30 PST we'll do a one hour moderated Zoom call to work through our ideas and takeaways.
- Week 18 will be a wrap up and "what's next" week.
Although it's free, there will be a few commitments if you join!
- You'll need to either read or listen to the week's chapter, AND do the work in the workbook each week (1-2 hours per week). Trust, me it's fun, but you gotta do it.
- Please only ask to join if you can make the Tuesday Zoom calls and if you can participate for the entire 18 weeks.
- And of course, please arrive committed to supporting yourself and others.
We plan to do the group again during the summer, so if this spring doesn't work for you, stay tuned!
Interested? Fill out this quick form to get on the list.
When the group fills, those on the waitlist will be first in line for the summer group!