Hydrating cucumber, refreshing watermelon, and creamy feta with a zing of fresh mint.
Can you think of a recipe more perfect for summer? I don’t think so.
I love this juicy salad on it’s own during the hottest weeks.
Just add some grilled protein to make it a full meal. Easy.
- Cubed watermelon (or get all fancy and make watermelon balls)
- Chopped cucumber with skins on
- Feta Cheese
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar or your favorite dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl except for Balsamic Vinegar or dressing
- Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar or dressing on individual servings