As a fellow cyclist, I think you might enjoy my favorite spring recipe.
Clean, fresh and invigorating; it keeps me going without weighing me down.
In terms of taste... think: zesty and tart with some crunch and texture. So yum.
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped mint
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 small radishes, julienned
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and shaved using a vegetable peeler
- Whisk mint, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add radishes, scallions, cabbage, and asparagus; toss to combine.