Does the word Holiday get you all giddy with joy or throw you into a full-blown state of panic? Do you find yourself in a cold sweat realizing you have waited until the last minute AGAIN!
Take a deep breath, Simplicity is the solution.
Here are a few ideas we feel confidant would be on any cyclist list.
- Lights, you cannot have too many with all the distracted drivers out there. A front light, rear light or helmet light, you can’t go wrong here and you could save someone’s life,
- Awesome floor pump. We like simple ones like Joe Blow
- Bike Seat. Even if they own one , all of us search after the perfect saddle. Yes, it is impossible to pick out the right one, make sure you talk to your bike shop about exchange.
- Cycling Jersey that fits and flatters can be close to impossible to find Tonik Cycling makes a women’s jersey that truly fits all body types. She will love you for it!
- Water bottle…(match the bike) fill it with important goodies like air cartridges, cool bar tape in crazy colors & light weight tool kit
- Arm warmers…if you don’t know what these are just trust us once they ride with arm warmers you will never go back. Heavy wool/thermal for winter and lightweight like Tonik Cycling for the rest of the year.
- Gloves …most cyclists like to replace these yearly and a warm pair is usually on a wish list some one will be thanking you!!!.
- Socks love them, can’t have too many! They come in lots of fun colors and for both cold and warm weather.
- Still stumped? Any cyclist would be thrilled with a gift card to their favorite bike shop or online site to ponder all the options. Your last minute perfect gift!